Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiDas > device signing in issues
device signing in issues

1981 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2014-12-03 23:08:38

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    andeano
    2014-12-03 22:40:47
     i have registered my device online with my computer but it wont sign in on my maxidas ds708

•   Level 2   
    (17) points
    ShawnSmith

2014-12-03 23:02:20

Use a wired ethernet connection to the 708. It can be glitchy when trying to register it over wifi. Great tool and wireless works ok for most purposes other than website access.

•   Level 2   
    (17) points
    ShawnSmith

2014-12-03 23:08:38

Also..... just found this from another user ........ registered my ds708 yesterday and this is what i did from my PC, First you have to register online. Then select Product Registration. then under Your Account go to PC Suite and down load the PC suite for the MaxiDas v6.21. install and from there open the icon for ds708 update,(mine went to the desktop automatically) it will make you log in with your log in info for this site,follow it from there, i think click update and it ask's for the ds708 SD card. do as it tells you to and you update what you want, when you put the SD card back in the DS708 you should get a different message telling you what to do and a green screen message box as an example and to reboot the DS708. You should then get that green screen and let it do it's thing and you should be good from there. if you connecting through WiFi select UPDATE and see if you DONT get the not registered message. Hope this helps
  Total1 Pages